1. The FIX Bindings ProForm program consists of qualified outdoor professionals and/or individuals actively engaged in our core mission. It is a membership program which needs to be renewed on a yearly basis. In addition to that, it should be considered a privilege and not a right nor entitlement. It is not a partnership nor a sponsorship but a relationship of mutual respect.
2. Your FIX Bindings ProForm program account is for your personal use only. Items purchased using your membership discount allowance should therefore be for personal use only and are not for resale nor gifting. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
3. Being a member of the FIX Bindings ProForm program is a non-transferable benefit. We, therefore, ask you to keep your account information confidential. FIX Bindings will not be liable for any fraudulent use of your account by a third party.
4. FIX Bindings reserves the right to manage a FIX Bindings ProForm program membership at its discretion and terminate access without explanation or notice and without compensation due to any abuse (see point 2) or any other reason.
5. Access your ProForm Account online at https://fixbindingco.com/account/login.
6. All online purchases are a final sale and returns are not accepted.
7. Your FIX Bindings ProForm program membership entitles you to $1000 USD spending limit per 12 month period starting on Oct 1st and ending on Sep 30th based on the discounted price for all your purchases. We will keep track of each individual’s purchases.If this is not respected, we reserve the right to cancel your ProForm membership with immediate effect.
8. FIX Bindings reserves the right to change these ProForm Rules at any time. This includes revising eligibility criteria, spending limits as well as the quantity of products available for purchase - to mention a few examples.
9. These Rules and benefits of membership in the ProForm program are confidential. Violating this confidentiality obligation can result in the immediate revocation of your membership. Talking about your ProForm program membership and pricing is disruptive to our business; please comply with this confidentiality obligation.
10. The discount offered to you as member of the ProForm program will be communicated to you in the Welcome email that you have received when (re)joining the ProForm program. Your FIX Bindings ProForm program membership discount allowance cannot be combined with any other offers, web specials or discounts. Some additional items might be excluded from your discount allowance.
11. FIX Bindings ProForm program members may have to pay a flat shipping rate of $25 per order depending on the shipping location.
12. Concerning warranty: As a FIX Bindings ProForm program member, it is understood that you use your products in harsher conditions as well as more frequently, which means you'd be more demanding of our gear. This implies that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. You will still have access to our warranty, but we reserve the right to deem returned products from previous seasons as damaged due to normal wear and tear.
13. By becoming a member and using the FIX Bindings ProForm program membership benefits, you acknowledge and accept the rules described above.